Who is Aspyn Ovard? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Net Worth, Boyfriend

Aspyn Ovard (born 15 April 1996; Age: 25 years old) is a well-known actress, Youtuber, media face, TikTok star, entrepreneur, and social media personality from Utah, United States. She is famously known in the country for her amazing videos on her YouTube channel. She often creates videos of fashion and makeup tutorials.

Besides this, she has also made a separate account with her husband and shares videos with her small family. Moreover, she also has thousands of fans on TikTok. Well, she came into the limelight in February 2022 after getting slammed for confusion between the colors. In February 2022, she shared a video on her TikTok account in which her spouse and daughter wore the same clothes.

She wrote in the caption that ‘Dad and daughter wearing same blue color’ but some netizens claimed that the color is green. In the next video, she found the label from where she shopped the clothes and confirmed that the color of the shirt was sea green. In this article, we will read about Aspyn Ovard’s age, husband, kids, net worth, wiki, career, biography, and many more interesting facts.

Aspyn Ovard Biography (Age, Education & Early Life)

Wiki – Ovard enjoys her birthday on April 15 every year. From her social media handles, we came to know that she was born in 1996 in Utah, United States. As per her official website, she is residing in Salt Lake City with her family members. Her age is 25 years old (as of 2021). This gorgeous lady prefers to keep her personal life away from her fans. She said:-

I can’t believe in my next birthday pic I’ll tomorrow my 2 kids 🥺 25 and I’m honestly sad about it because I’m old now but next year see 26 pics with my new little honey👶🏼👶🏼.”

Let me tell you she went to a regional school for her basic education. Afterward, she enrolled herself in a well-recognized high school for her graduation. Some sources claimed that she also holds a bachelor’s degree but the field of her studies and educational institution is not known.

Aspyn Ovard Wiki / Bio (Lifestyle, Birthday & Hometown)

Full Real NameAspyn Ovard.
Net worthUSD 2-3 Million (approx.).
Birthday15 April 1996.
Age (as of 2021)25 years old.
ProfessionYouTuber, TikTok star, entrepreneur, and social media star.
Birth PlaceUtah, United States.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityWhite.
Alma MaterPrivate School in Utah.
QualificationGraduate.
Sun SignAries.
NationalityAmerican. 

See Also: Who is Hannah Lee Fowler? Sam Hunt’s Wife Wiki, Biography, Age, Net worth, Kids & Parents

Aspyn Ovard Husband, Wedding Details & Affairs

Aspyn has posted a lot of details about her spouse and family. Let me tell you that she is a married woman. The name of her husband is Parker Ferris. Aspyn shared that they met each other in their high school via mutual friends. The two are since together.

As everyone knows Parker Ferris is also a YouTuber and shares videos on his own channel. The couple lives together happily and has also created a joint YouTube channel that also has millions of subscribers.

Aspyn Ovard Kids (Baby, Son & Daughter)

Ovard is the proudest mother of two adorable daughters. In October 2015, she gave birth to her first daughter and named her Cove Ferris. Afterward, in September 2021, the couple welcomed their second child, a daughter named Lola Ferris. Aspyn celebrated the 2nd birthday of her daughter Cove in a grand way.

Aspyn Ovard Boyfriend & Relationships

Marital StatusMarried.
SpouseParker Ferris.
Marriage DateOctober 2015.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendParker Ferris.
SonNone.
DaughtersCove Ferris.
Lola Ferris.

Aspyn Ovard Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Biodata – Ovard’s parents always support her career. After searching a lot, we came to know that the name of her mother is Sascha Ovard and she is working as a hairdresser for many years. On the other hand, she did not provide any details about her father. From her mother’s Instagram account, we came to know that Aspyn Ovard’s parents have parted ways many years ago.

Sascha Ovard tied the knot with a director and photographer named Luke Draper. Talking about her siblings, she is the eldest among her 4 siblings. The name of her sister is Avrey Elle Ovard, who is also a YouTuber and has many fans on YouTube.

Apart from this, she has two brothers named Trey Ovard and Tav Ovard. Let me tell you that she has also posted some pictures with her family members on her social media handles. Moreover, she holds the American nationality and believes in the Christianity religion. Additionally, she belongs to the white ethnical race.

Aspyn Ovard Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

DadMr. Ovard.
MomSascha Ovard.
Step-dadLuke Draper.
SisterAvrey Elle Ovard.
Brother(s)Tav Ovard.
Trey Ovard.

Aspyn Ovard Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″.
In Meters: 1.67 m.
In Centimeters: 167 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 53 kg.
In Pounds: 116 lbs.
Shoe Size6 US.
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair LengthMedium. 
Hair ColorBlonde.
Body Stats35-27-36 inches.
Tattoos No.
PiercingEars.

Aspyn Ovard Career & Profession

Aspyn Ovard used to work as a cheerleader in her teenage. Afterward, she decided to quit her job and started a YouTube channel. Let me tell you that she is also available on TikTok under the head ‘aspynovard’ which has 439.4k fans and 27.6 million likes (as of February 2022). Apart from this, she also has her own clothing line and provides premium quality products to their clients.

As a YouTuber

Aspyn started her channel on YouTube on 29 August 2010. She has 3.36 million subscribers and 303 million views on her channel (till February 2022). Let me tell you that she mostly shares daily vlogs, makeup tutorials, Q/A sessions, fashion blogs, and many more.

She has also uploaded videos with her husband and children. Let me tell you that her video titled ‘5 Easy & Cute Summer Hairstyles! | Aspyn Ovard’ has earned 5.9 Million views and 193k likes at the time of writing this article. Her videos are always worth watching because she shares some unique content in her videos.

Aspyn Ovard Net worth & Income Sources

Ovard is living a happy life with her kids and spouse. She is getting a good amount of money from various sources such as YouTube videos, commercials, business, and promotions. As per a guess, she made a net worth of around USD 2-3 Million (approx.). Aspyn is living in a lavish house and often shares pictures of herself in her master bedroom.

Her house has a combination of white and brown colors. In January 2022, she shares that they are building their dream home. Apart from this, she also owns some branded cars and often shares images with her cars on her social media handles.

10 Facts You Should Know About Aspyn Ovard

• Aspyn Ovard likes to go to the beach sides with her family.
  • She always suggests the most comfortable and cheap clothes to her fans.
  • She has decorated the room of her daughter with beautiful soft toys.
  • Aspyn often promotes many branded items via her social media.
  • She supported the movement of Black Lives Matter.
  • She always cooks healthy food items for her daughters.
  • Ovard has a cute pet dog at her house.
  • She celebrates New year, Christmas, and Halloween with her family.
  • The famous YouTuber likes to capture mirror images with her phone.
  • She has 2.2 Million followers and 1.9k posts on her official Instagram handle (till February 2022).

Aspyn Ovard Wikipedia, Instagram & Social Media

FAQs of Aspyn Ovard

• Who is Aspyn Ovard?

Aspyn is an American YouTuber, entrepreneur, and social media star.

• What is Aspyn Ovard’s age?

25 years old (as of 2021).

• Who is Aspyn Ovard’s husband?

Parker Ferris.

• What is Aspyn Ovard’s net worth?

USD 2-3 Million (approx.).

• What are Aspyn Ovard’s daughters’ names?

Cove Ferris and Lola Ferris.

• Images Sources: Instagram.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK60vNinZKiukaexcA%3D%3D