Selena Gomez Husband: Is American Singer Married?

Recently, Selena Gomez’s personal life has become a subject of interest among fans. There is a question on everyone’s mind: Who is Selena Gomez’s Husband? In this post, you will get all the information related to her life including her current partner and dating history.

Who is Selena Gomez’s Husband?

Selena Gomez is not currently married but she is in a relationship with Benny Blanco. She confirmed her relationship with Benny on December 7 commenting on one fan’s Instagram post. She said, “He is my absolute everything in my heart.” You can see the screenshot of Selena’s comment in the tweet we’ve included below.

Selena Gomez defends relationship with Benny Blanco after confirming they’re dating:

“Then why has he been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. The end […] and he’s still better than anyone I’ve been with. Facts” pic.twitter.com/AB7TdS39Pg

— Pop Base (@PopBase) December 7, 2023

She then shared a selfie of the two of them to her own Instagram Story. One day, Selena posted a picture of herself on social media with a diamond ring set in the letter “B” on her left hand—the finger that most people wear engagement rings on. Below we provided a screenshot of Selena’s Instagram story with Benny.

It is not yet confirmed how and when they met but the pair started working together over eight years ago. Before some days, there was a rumor on social media that Selena Gomez expecting a baby, to know is this news true or not check out our post “Is Selena Gomez Pregnant At MTV? How She Slammed All Rumors?

What is Benny Blanco’s Profession?

The real name of Benny Blanco is Benjamin Joseph Levin and he is an American record producer. The 2013 Hal David Starlight Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame goes to him.

In addition, he was the 2017 iHeartRadio Producer of the Year Award winner and the recipient of five nonconsecutive BMI Songwriter of the Year Awards. Levin co-wrote and co-produced many popular tracks in the late 2000s and early 2000s while learning from him.

Thanks to Levin’s efforts, artists such as Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Halsey, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, Kesha, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Sia, The Weeknd, Kanye West, Avicii, Charlie Puth, Keith Urban, OneRepublic, Wiz Khalifa, J Balvin, Kali Uchis, Juice Wrld and SZA have sold over 500 million album-equivalent units worldwide.

Who Has Selena Gomez Dated in the Past?

Selena Gomez dated many persons in the past and below we provided some information related to her dating history

Nick Jonas

Selena and Nick dated in 2008 when they were both Disney Channel stars. She also starred in the Jonas Brothers’ 2008 music video for Burnin’ Up. It is not yet officially confirmed when the couple split up.

Taylor Lautner

They had a relationship in 2009 before he dated Selena’s best friend “Taylor Swift”. Selena Gomez disclosed in 2009 that she got to know Taylor Lautner through Kristen Stewart, his Twilight co-star. She said at the time:

“Kristen [Stewart] was staying in my hotel. He would visit her, so we were constantly running into each other in the lobby — and we ended up meeting. We would go out to lunch and dinner, but I knew he had paparazzi following him and I had paparazzi following me. So we literally just wanted to hang out, go bowling and stuff, and it went a little too far, I think. People were getting a little crazy about us.”

Justin Bieber

Selena and Justin dated on and off. In 2010, they were first spotted going on a date at IHOP. In February 2011, they made their relationship official at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party. Selena told:

“I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m 18 and I’m going to fall in love. I’m going to hang out with people and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.”

The two broke up for the first time in November 2012. After reuniting in April 2013, they intermittently dated until November 2014. After a month, Justin began dating Hailey Baldwin and now he is married with Hailey, if you want to know about their relationship you can read our post “When Did Justin Bieber Get Married to Hailey Officially?

Zedd

Selena and Zedd collaborated on his song, “I Want You to Know,” in 2015 and dated soon after. In a June 2015, Selena confirmed the relationship with The Edge Afternoons in New Zealand. She said, “I adore Zedd a lot and I definitely had a thing with him, which was nice.”

Niall Horan

It is not yet officially confirmed when they started dating and when they split up. At Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s 35th birthday celebration, they were spotted “kissing, hugging and dancing close to one another”. A month prior, Justin was seen serenading Selena at a bar in Beverly Hills while holding “My Girl” in his hands.

Samuel Krost

Selena briefly dated Samuel Krost, the friend of Gigi Hadid and the booker of the Fyre Festival. Samuel verified their connection over a year ago, posting and removing it on Instagram.

“Selena is a real girl with a real heart and real feelings. All you superficial who are just unhappy with your love lives, understand that love is real. Although we have ventured on separate paths, at least I know that love exists. I love you, Sel.”

Charlie Puth

Selena and Charlie duetted on his 2016 song, “We Don’t Talk Anymore” and dated for a short time in 2016. Charlie said:

“The relationship was very short-lived, very small, but very impactful, It really messed me up. I’m trying to put this the best way possible: It wasn’t like I was the only person on her mind. And I think I knew that going in — what I was getting myself into.”

The Weeknd

From January until October of 2017, Selena was in a relationship with The Weeknd. At the 2017 Met Gala in May, the two officially joined the red carpet. In September 2017, Selena said that she was “happy” in her relationship with The Weeknd. She said:

“I really am [happy]. It’s great. I don’t depend on one area of my life to make me happy. It’s really important for me to love and nourish my friends and family and to make sure that I never get influenced by a guy.”

Drew Taggart

Selena was first linked to Drew Taggart, a member of The Chainsmokers, in January 2023. The relationship was “very casual and low-key,” on January 16, 2023, adding that they weren’t trying to disguise their romance by hanging out at members-only clubs.

Zayn Malik

After a TikTok user uploaded a text change from a buddy who claimed to be Zayn and Selena’s hostess at a restaurant, Selena and Zayn Malik were linked in March 2023. The user clarified that she and her pal both work at restaurants that are popular with celebrities. No other information related to their relationship is available.

You can follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ personal life including their spouses, kids and more updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xygY6snKWdnpZ6qLvMnrFmoKWor6K6w2g%3D