Is Renee Paquette Pregnant in 2023? Rumors or Truth!

Renee Jane Paquette is a Canadian-American television personality working as a backstage interviewer for All Elite Wrestling (AEW). There is a curiosity among her fans to know whether she is pregnant or not. In this post, you will get all the information related to her.

Is Renee Paquette Pregnant in 2023?

No, Renee Paquette is not pregnant in 2023 because she has not shared any news related to her pregnancy recently. Have a look at the below post which indicates that she is not pregnant because there is no indication of a baby bump.

Does Renee Paquette Have Any Kid?

Yes, Renee Paquette is the mother of one daughter. In November 2020, Paquette announced that she was expecting her first child. The name of their daughter is Nora Murphy Good and she was born on June 15, 2021. Renee Paquette announced the birth of her first child on Twitter. She tweeted:

“Baby girl is officially here, so I’m checking out and becoming a mom. (She’s absolutely incredible!!) I have a bunch of guest hosts lined up for you guys and I started with none other than my baby daddy, cool dude husband @JonMoxley.”

You can read her statement in a tweet provided below:

Baby girl is officially here, so I’m checking out and becoming a mom. (She’s absolutely incredible!! 🥰) I have a bunch of guest hosts lined up for you guys and I started with none other than my baby daddy, cool dude husband @JonMoxley check it here- https://t.co/YC3k4fqOwN

— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) June 15, 2021

Many fans and fellow wrestling personalities have taken to Twitter to congratulate the couple on the incredible news. Excalibur tweeted, “Congratulations, gang!”

Congratulations, gang!

— Excalibur (@ShutUpExcalibur) June 15, 2021

Kayla Braxton tweeted, “Congrats Renee!!!! You’re going to be such a bad ass mom. Can’t wait to see your little girl!” 

Congrats Renee!!!! You’re going to be such a bad ass mom. Can’t wait to see your little girl!

— Kayla Braxton (@KaylaBraxtonWWE) June 15, 2021

You can see Renee Paquette’s daughter in a post provided below:

Below we provided our latest posts related to other stars’ pregnancy news:

Who is the Father of Renee Paquette’s Daughter?

Jonathan Good better known as Jon Moxley is the father of Renee Paquette’s daughter. Paquette began dating American professional wrestler Jonathan Good in 2013.

They were married at their Las Vegas home in an impromptu ceremony. On October 25, 2023, Renee Paquette shared a post with her husband and wrote in the caption, “10 years with my guy.”

Follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ kids, pregnancy news, spouses and other updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xyfI6iqmaqlaOypnnPmqiunaSpsm680Z6ep5meqXw%3D