Ricky Berwick Net Worth | Does Ricky Berwick have a girlfriend or a wife?

What is Ricky Berwick’s net worth? Does Ricky Berwick have a girlfriend or a wife?

Introduction

Ricky Berwick is a Canadian YouTuber best known for his comedic videos on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.

Biography

He was born on April 23, 1992, in Ontario, Canada, to Barbara and Devon Berwick.

What disease does Ricky Berwick have?

Berwick was diagnosed with a physical disability that has limited his movements since birth.

His condition is known as the Beals-Hecht syndrome (congenital contractural arachnodactyly), an autosomal dominant disorder of the connective tissue that shares phenotypical features with Marfan syndrome.

People diagnosed with congenital contractural arachnodactyly usually have long, thin, fingers. The incidence of Beals-Hecht syndrome is unknown.

”My body is a little deformed, and I have a hump on my back,” Ricky said about his condition.

YouTube

On May 9, 2007, Berwick started his self-titled YouTube channel. It has the following description: ”Your not so normal video entertainer.”

His first video to go viral was in November 2016, titled – “THE FLASH.” Ricky had another viral video after he uploaded a video of him yelling and eating McDonald’s french fries.

”I don’t think sticking out your tongue, drooling, and eating cookies is helping the world,” Berwick said. The YouTuber added: ”But it is making the world happy and laughing a lot.” 

In January 2017, he served as a director, writer, and guest for “RICEGUM HAS A GHOST WRITER,” a video that appeared on Daniel Keem’s “DramaAlert” YouTube channel.

In April 2017, Ricky appeared on Daniel Tosh’s Tosh.0 in a segment called The Amazingly Incredible Ricky Berwick TV Show.

”Meet the ultimate internet troll, Ricky Berwick; when he is not crawling across the sealing in your nightmare, he is busy being YouTube most gifted entertainer,” said Tosh in the video. He added: ”He is a musical prodigy, he eats tons of junk food, and gets dressed up as Spider-Man.”

READ MORE: Who is Bunny Meyer’s boyfriend?

In April 2018, Berwick shaved his head to dress up as Kratos from God of War, an action-adventure game franchise created by David Jaffe and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

In the same year, he was featured on the web series ”50 Amazing Facts to Blow Your Mind.”

In 2019, Ricky was a guest on the morning show ”Morning Express with Robin Meade.”

In May 2020, he inked a deal with Digital network BroadbandTV (BBTV). ”We remain fully committed to providing all content partners, including these new signings, with a broad range of leading services, technology, and distribution and monetization expansion opportunities, propelling them to success,” said in a statement BBTV founder and CEO Shahrzad Rafati.

He is currently represented by LFM Management, a media company specializing in social media talent management.

Does Ricky Berwick have a girlfriend? Or a wife?

There is not much known about Ricky Berwick’s girlfriend, except that he replied to a tweet in April 2017, ”please unfollow my girlfriend,” to a user to tag Eugenia Cooney.

On December 27, 2016, he uploaded a video on YouTube titled – ”ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND.”

In the video, Ricky and a girl sing together “You’re the One That I Want,” a song performed by Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta for the 1978 film version of the musical Grease.

Update – in June 2023, Ricky Berwick announced to his followers via Instagram that he’s married. It is unclear if they are actually married.

READ MORE: Anthony Fantano Net Worth

Trivia

He has two cats named Sonny and Shady.

Ricky Berwick – Net Worth

So, how much is Ricky Berwick worth?

Berwick earns most of his wealth from posting his videos on YouTube and Facebook.

Ricky sells merch on his website merch.rickyberwick.com/collections/all.

On YouTube, Ricky has more than 2.6 billion views, meaning about $7.5 million in revenue before taxes. In addition, Berwick makes money from sponsors, including Reese’s products, Xidax, and McDonald’s.

Therefore, YouTube star Ricky Berwick has an estimated net worth of $5 million.

Featured image credit – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Berwick-2018.jpg

READ THIS NEXT: Who is Mark Rober?

ncG1vNJzZmiekaK8tr%2FPnqappJWpvKWt2GeaqKVfp7akt9hmmZ6qp56wrHs%3D